Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Affirmation for Empowerment

This is an affirmation that I was blessed with, over ten years ago. It is from the spiritual leader Iyanla Vanzant

I just recently found it on on old CD-Rom. It helped me for years, and I'm about to begin reflecting on it again. 

This is the first time I've shared it with anyone...




















Affirmation for Empowerment

There is a universal power seeking an outlet through me.
The instrument of universal power is my mind.
Today, I believe in the power. I believe the power is right where I Am.
I understand this is a power for good. I realize the power flows through me as my divine right.
Today, I accept the presence of this power.
Today, I believe the power is operating in all of my life’s affairs.
Today, I acknowledge that there is a divine power instructing me in all that I do.
Today, I affirm divine power as the active presence of joy and happiness in my life.
Today, I deliberately turn from everything that is confusing and denies the reality of God’s power in, as and through me.
Today, I know that every atom, every cell, every tissue, every organ in my body is brought into divine health and harmony.
Today, I know that every shadow of doubt, worry, and fear is dispelled and I Am quickened with the power of the living spirit in me.
Today, I Am graced with the presence of spirit. Today, I Am blessed with the love of spirit.
Today, I Am strong in the glory of spirit. Today, I know I Am the power and glory through which spirit is working.
Today, I affirm that the living spirit within me now breathes newness into my being.
I Am filled with good.  I Am filled with light. I Am filled with faith.
I Am filled with the truth of my being, which is enduring, dynamic, and devine.
Thank You Spirit! Thank You Spirit! Thank You Spirit!
Let it be so! And So It Is!

- Iyanla Vanzant

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So beautiful and inspiring

Barby said...

Beautiful... Thank you for sharing. Just what I needed to read this morning.

oakleyses said...

oakley sunglasses, kate spade outlet, jordan shoes, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, christian louboutin shoes, longchamp outlet, gucci handbags, michael kors outlet, replica watches, louis vuitton outlet, michael kors outlet online, louis vuitton, tiffany jewelry, burberry handbags, christian louboutin outlet, nike air max, uggs outlet, oakley sunglasses wholesale, polo ralph lauren outlet online, nike air max, michael kors outlet, nike outlet, uggs on sale, longchamp outlet, ugg boots, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses, prada outlet, tiffany and co, ray ban sunglasses, nike free, louis vuitton, ugg boots, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet online, cheap oakley sunglasses, uggs outlet, chanel handbags, michael kors outlet online, ray ban sunglasses, christian louboutin, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, burberry outlet, polo outlet

oakleyses said...

converse, canada goose, louis vuitton, converse outlet, vans, moncler outlet, moncler, pandora jewelry, toms shoes, replica watches, lancel, hollister, montre pas cher, juicy couture outlet, swarovski, karen millen uk, moncler, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, moncler, links of london, pandora jewelry, canada goose jackets, louis vuitton, ugg pas cher, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, supra shoes, coach outlet, ugg, moncler outlet, hollister, pandora charms, canada goose, ugg uk, nike air max, louis vuitton, swarovski crystal, ray ban, wedding dresses, barbour uk, canada goose outlet, pandora uk, canada goose outlet, canada goose, barbour, marc jacobs, doudoune moncler, moncler, gucci, thomas sabo, juicy couture outlet, canada goose uk, moncler uk, canada goose outlet