Thursday, April 15, 2010

Mind Ur Trainer - The Relaunch of the Mind Ur Body Fitness Blog

Hey! Welcome to the relaunch of the Mind Ur Body blog. The healthy, down to earth (not over the top) blog that meets you and your family's health goals. Personally, I started running from those programs and blogs that seem forced. This one is a reality check that just gives you the basics for a quality life. You may not develop 24"pythons, but you will learn how to live a healthier lifestyle, live a longer life, and get a nice toned and sexy body!

U will find yoga tips, exercises of the week, great tasting - healthy meals, and soon... VERY soon, a video segment. Yeah, I'm doing a lot. Well, I've heard that I'm very ambitious- so if you want a place to go and learn how to get in the best shape of your life, keep visiting my blog.

I mean, just check out my convenient schedule:
Monday- Mind Ur Exercise (Exercises of the week).
Tuesday- Mind Ur Recipe (Healthy recipes- created by urs truly or borrowed from others)
Wednesday- Mind Ur Knowledge (A "did you know" section)
Thursday- Mind Ur Trainer (all about me! Lol)
Other days - Sometimes I may just drop by for the heck of it!

Well, enjoy the Mind Ur Body Fitness blog. There is something here for everyone.

1 comment:

Modifying Mimi said...

This is truly awesome Mr.Thompson not only does it feed the mind bit it feeds the soul and there is nothing better than reading something that's useful all the time. Thank you