Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Body Over Mind


sweat
Originally uploaded by kangas100



Corny title, I know. I was trying to be a little clever, but apparently, it didn't work out. LOL. Anyway, I've been avoiding this topic for a little while because I have been slowly losing my motivation to exercise. I know, me, a trainer, losing his motivation to exercise. How can that be? Well, it doesn't take much. Sometimes trainers, except in LA, are not the best example for the exercise client. We don't always lead by example (that's a well kept secret). However my goal is to restart my own exercise plan/goal. I am about to kick my butt into gear and develop a beginner program for myself- the working dad - who needs to find time for himself. It's just as important to us, ladies.

The program that I design will be a benefit to all - male and female, beginners, new parents, exercise gurus, and those who just want to maintain a healthy lifestyle. I will focus a lot of my posts on short exercises, while including alternatve more advanced workouts. There will also be eI'll introduce foods that I've researched and tried. This is actually going to be a lot of fun.

So no matter where you are in your life or what your fitness level currently is, you will be able to start here.

No comments: