Saturday, November 14, 2009

Exclusive Interview and Workout with WHDH's Mark Margarit

I'm overly excited about my first official interview/workout. But I'm even more excited that it's with the a local celebrity. Mark Margarit, the weekend meteorologist at WHDH Boston's Channel 7 news, has agreed to meet with me for an exclusive interview.

We will discuss his fitness philosophy, his personal fitness goals, and I hope to get some tips regarding his exercise regimen. I know Mark is an avid runner and that he enjoys cheffing it up in his kitchen. I'm looking forward to learning more about Mark Margarit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

have him get us some hot pics of dylan.

Anonymous said...

Who in the world Dylan is?

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!