Thursday, November 19, 2009

New Moon's Ashley Greene: I'm doing mixed martial arts training



New Moon hottie Ashley Greene says she did mixed martial arts (MMA) training to prep for the intense fight sequences in Eclipse and Breaking Dawn, the final two installments in the Twilight saga.

Like her co-stars Taylor Lautner, Robert Pattinson and Kellan Lutz, the gorgeous Greene worked out and trained like an athlete for her role as vampire Alice Cullen.

"I worked my butt off because I absolutely love Alice," Ashley, 22, says in the Dec. issue of Maxim. "She’s sweet, sexy, and a killer!"

Eclipse ramped up the action sequences. "I get to fight in Eclipse," says Greene. "My trainer is teaching me MMA right now. So. Cool."

She adds: "But I feel if I was in a real fight, I’d get my a-- kicked. We’re just now moving up to more advanced stuff, toward being able to actually kick somebody’s a--.”

Greene, who recently made headlines after racy nude photos of her surfaced online, says her dream role is to be a James Bond girl. “I want to hit up James Bond," she says. "That would be awesome.”

For now, Ashley and her young co-stars will be busy until at least 2010, filming and promoting all the Twilight sequels (Eclipse wrapped shooting Oct. 30, and Breaking Dawn is next on tap).
New Moon comes out Nov. 20.

New Moon's Ashley Greene: I'm doing mixed martial arts training

Posted using ShareThis

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It is fantastic to know that more people are getting in the MMA scene, to show that anybody can learn martial arts. My friend had once dreamed about starting a gym for these kind of activities, since he experienced fighting in the ring when he was still active. But on his retirement match which he won by submission (but lost three of his tooth in the process due to a swift kick to the mouth, which made him go to the Ft. Lauderdale dentists), he suddenly thought that it was the right time to start and make it as a family business.

After getting his dental implants at Ft. Lauderdale sedation dentist clinic, he talked to me about finding the right place to establish one and how to market it, since I also share his passion on martial arts.

William said...

Ashley Green pic of twilight movie shows that she can do the martial arts as well.

jacob said...

I like ashley greene
short hair as alice cullen
in twilight

jacob said...

ashley greene n joe jonas
r a lovely cauple