Wednesday, November 18, 2009

New Moon star Kristen Stewart: I don't diet or exercise

originally posted by: http://www.examiner.com/
Twilight's gorgeous star Kristen Stewart doesn't diet or exercise and says her thinness is genetic.
"You should see my brother [Cameron (see below)]; he's, like, emaciated," Stewart tells the Nov. issue of Allure. "We both just happen to be really skinny. I don't exercise. I'm skinny-fat. I worry about being too skinny." Kristen Stewart older brother Cameron
Kristen, 19, skyrocketed to international superstardom last fall after Twilight became a worldwide box-office sensation.
Since then, Stewart and her hunky co-stars, Robert Pattinson, 23, and Taylor Lautner, 17, have been on countless magazine covers as their fans eagerly await the release of Twilight sequel New Moon in November.
Despite the media hype, Kristen maintains a down-to-earth existence. "I go outside, and I'm wearing a funky T-shirt and my hair is dirty, and people say, 'What's wrong with her? She needs to invest in a hairbrush,'" says Stewart.  New Moon star Robert Pattinson kissing Kristen Stewart
But the naturally beautiful Kristen says she has always been a low-maintenance gal. "I'm like, don't you get it? I'm not that girl! Like, I never was that girl," she says. "It's not like I was really clean-cut last year."
Stewart recently took a break from the Twilight saga to film a biopic about rocker Joan Jett, who broke down barriers for female musicians while fronting for Joan Jett & the Blackhearts and The Runaways.
“I love the way Joan Jett dresses,” says Kristen. “She’s the epitome of cool. My style: t-shirts. My favorite ones are my brother’s old ones that they’ve worn out. I [also] have a sneaker fetish.”
Meanwhile, rumors are swirling that Stewart is dating co-star Robert Pattinson. While she rubbishes such talk, the chemistry between the attractive on-screen couple is undeniable.
As for the future, Kristen--who started out as a child actor--remains level-headed. "Sure, Twilight is really huge right now and everybody's freaking out over it," she says, "but it will go away soon and I will be back to doing what I'm used to doing: weird little movies that nobody sees."
It's doubtful that Kristen will slip away into obscurity anytime soon. New Moon hits theaters Nov. 20.

New Moon star Kristen Stewart: I don't diet or exercise

Posted using ShareThis

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course! She would just be blessed to be skinny no matter what.

Anonymous said...


Our updates Recent articles:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site?
I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I've had problems
with hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

Here is my weblog ... Saglacbook.X10.mx